Friday, May 11, 2012

Tips for Teachers using Skype in Education






Ever thought about using Skype in your classroom?  Here are some ideas of how you could.  Go on be brave :)

Tips for Teachers using Skype in Education

2 comments:

  1. Hi Team
    Thanks for this link Asri. I can see some real benefits for this if we are able to access skype in our classes. Anyone who wants a trial run could talk to me and we can set up a learning session between me in my office, and you in your class!
    Imagine being able to skype a wildlife ranger in the Kruger National Park to discuss animal habitats? or - A New World baker to find out what technologies they're using in their kitchens? the potential is huge!

    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this link Asri! I am about to embark on a skype journey with my quadblog buddies and also with the ICT club at Te Puke school. I am excited but nervous, having never skyped before with a class.
    I can see such great opportunites with using skype. Imagine skyping authors, scientists... like Myra said above in her commnent. The potential is huge!
    Excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete